Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Amazing...

I can't help but be amazed! I used WBT all last school year and loved it! I am using it this school year and I must say ... I am so blessed! My kids love it! I can be silly and the kids are still learning! Today was the fifth day of school. We had a regular reading, math, and social studies lesson! PLUS we did red/green marker writing (which the kids LOVE by the way!).

I am not getting mad when I have to repeat something or if they are breaking rules. I just simply follow WBT! Teaching is Repetition... Repetition is Teaching. I don't call out individual behavior I just call out the rule being broken and my kids call it out!

I plan to sit and walk through what I have done the first days of school... but I am SO enjoying the moments... that I haven't been able to sit down and write it out yet! Look for more little updates this week, with a BIG run down this weekend!

Wib on my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment